Registration and fees
Registration for ITNAC 2021 is a three step process.
3. Email a copy of your payment receipt to email@example.com
When we see a payment has been received or we receive your payment receipt we will update your registration in EDAS.
ITNAC 2021 Registration Fees
|Early Bird (before 15 October)||After 15 October||Includes Paper Registration|
|Full AUD$250||Full AUD$300||Yes|
|Member AUD$250||Member AUD$300||Yes|
|Student AUD$50||Student AUD$50||No|
|One-day registration: AUD$50||No|
|Additional paper(s): AUD$100||Yes|
Extra page charge: AUD$50 per extra page.
- Member includes IEEE, IET, Engineers Australia, Telecommunications Association or affiliated International Associations. You must present membership evidence upon reception at the conference.
- All papers must be registered with a non-student registration rate (i.e. Full or Member). You can however register a second paper with a discounted rate at AUD$100. If you have more than two papers you will need to register the 3rd paper with a non-student rate and the 4th paper at a discounted rate, and so on.
- Extra dinner tickets (cancelled) can be purchased at the conference reception at AUD$100.
- Papers in their final versions should be six pages long (full paper) or three pages long (short paper). A paper with up to two extra pages can be submitted with an additional charge of AUD$50 per extra page. Papers exceeding 8 pages will not be accepted by EDAS.
- All fees are shown in AUD$ and the full amount is to be paid in AUD$.
- Refund Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing to the conference organisers before 1st November 2021. Cancellations before the 1st of November 2021 will forfeit a 15% fee. No refund will be made after 1st November 2021 but substitute delegates are acceptable. Note: There are no refunds for single day registrations.
Any questions related to conference registration should be directed to the Chair of Local Organizing Committee of this conference.
From "IEEE PSPB Operations Manual 8.2.1.B13 - Publication Principles, RESPONSIBILITIES OF AUTHORS ARTICLES PUBLISHED BY IEEE":
An author, in offering a paper for presentation at an IEEE conference, or accepting an invitation to present a paper, is expected to be present at the meeting to deliver the paper. In the event that circumstances unknown at the time of submission of a paper preclude its presentation by an author, the program chair should be informed on time, and appropriate substitute arrangements should be made. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., not placed on IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Student Travel Assistance
Student travel assistance grants of AUD$650 will be made for selected accepted student papers that are presented at ITNAC 2021. To apply fill out the application using EDAS and ask you supervisor to upload to EDAS a letter of support to the Chair of the Local Organizing Committee before 30 September 2021.
Students awarded travel assistance grants will be notified by 15 October. Students can elect to use the travel assistance grant to pay for paper registration or to receive the travel assistance grants at the ITNAC 2021 Conference Dinner on 22 November 2021.