Registration and fees
3. Email a copy of your payment receipt to email@example.com
ITNAC 2020 Registration Fees
|Early Bird (before 15 October)||After 15 October||Includes Paper Registration|
|Full AUD$250||Full AUD$300||Yes|
|Member AUD$200||Member AUD$250||Yes|
|Student AUD$100||Student AUD$150||No|
|One-day registration: AUD$100||No|
|Additional paper(s): AUD$100||Yes|
|Extra page charge: AUD$50 per extra page.|
- Member includes IEEE, IET, Engineers Australia, Telecommunications Association or affiliated International Associations. You must present membership evidence upon reception at the conference.
- All papers must be registered with a non-student registration rate (i.e. Full or Member). You can however register a second or third paper with a discounted rate at AUD$100 per paper.
- Papers in their final versions should be six pages long (full paper) or three pages long (short paper). A paper with up to two extra pages can be submitted with an additional charge of AUD$100 per extra page. Papers exceeding 8 pages will not be accepted by EDAS.
- All fees are shown in AUD$ and the full amount is to be paid in AUD$.
- Refund Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing to the conference organisers before 1st November 2020. Cancellations before the 1st of November 2020 will forfeit a 15% fee. No refund will be made after 1st November 2020 but substitute delegates are acceptable. Note: There are no refunds for single day registrations.
Any questions related to conference registration should be directed to the Chair of Local Organizing Committee of this conference.
From "IEEE PSPB Operations Manual 8.2.1.B13 - Publication Principles, RESPONSIBILITIES OF AUTHORS ARTICLES PUBLISHED BY IEEE":
An author, in offering a paper for presentation at an IEEE conference, or accepting an invitation to present a paper, is expected to be present at the meeting to deliver the paper. In the event that circumstances unknown at the time of submission of a paper preclude its presentation by an author, the program chair should be informed on time, and appropriate substitute arrangements should be made. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., not placed on IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Student Travel Assistance
Student registration grants of AUD$200 will be made for selected accepted student papers that are presented at ITNAC 2020. To apply fill out the application using EDAS and ask you supervisor to upload to EDAS a letter of support to the Chair of the Local Organizing Committee before 30 September 2020.
Students awarded registration assistance grants will be notified by 15 October.