ITNAC 2016 Registration Fees
Early Bird (before 15 October)After 15 October
One-day registration: US$300
Second additional paper: US$300
Extra page charge: US$100 per extra page.
- Member includes IEEE, IET, Engineers Australia, Telecommunications Association or affiliated International Associations. You must present membership evidence upon reception at the conference.
- All papers must be registered with a non-student registration rate (i.e. Full or Member). You can however register a second paper with a discounted rate at US$300. If you have more than two papers you will need to register the 3rd paper with a non-student rate and the 4th paper at a discounted rate, and so on.
- Each Full or Member registration includes a ticket to the conference dinner. Student registration does not include dinner ticket. Extra dinner tickets can be purchased at the conference reception at US$80.
- Papers in their final versions should be six pages long (full paper) or three pages long (short paper). A paper with up to two extra pages can be submitted with an additional charge of US$100 per extra page. Papers exceeding 8 pages will not be accepted by EDAS.
- All fees are shown in US$ but need to be paid in NZ$.
- Refund Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing to the conference organisers before 1st November 2016. Cancellations before the 1st of November 2016 will forfeit a 15% fee. No refund will be made after 1st November 2016 but substitute delegates are acceptable.
Any questions related to conference registration should be directed to the Chair of Local Organizing Committee of this conference.
From "IEEE PSPB Operations Manual 8.2.1.B13 - Publication Principles, RESPONSIBILITIES OF AUTHORS ARTICLES PUBLISHED BY IEEE":
An author, in offering a paper for presentation at an IEEE conference, or accepting an invitation to present a paper, is expected to be present at the meeting to deliver the paper. In the event that circumstances unknown at the time of submission of a paper preclude its presentation by an author, the program chair should be informed on time, and appropriate substitute arrangements should be made. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., not placed on IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Student Travel Assistance
Student travel assistance grants of NZD$600 will be made for selected accepted student papers that are presented at ITNAC 2016. To apply send an application letter and a letter of support from your supervisor to Chair of Local Organizing Committee before 30 September 2016.
Students awarded travel assistance grants will be notified by 15 October and the travel assistance grants will be handed out at the ITNAC Conference Dinner on 8 December 2016.